The following terms and conditions govern participation in the Bespoke Bids Customer Referral Program. The Program is run by Bespoke Bids Consultancy Limited hereinafter, Bespoke Bids.
We greatly value recommendations and referrals. To recognise and reward successful referrals, Bespoke Bids provides a ‘Referral Bonus’ for recommendations that lead to a ‘Successful Referral’ as follows:
£500 in credit towards a future project undertaken between the Referee and Bespoke Bids.
The following terms and conditions apply and are accepted by anyone participating in the scheme or referring customers to Bespoke Bids:
- All referrals must be made in writing to Bespoke Bids. Referrals cannot be accepted over telephone or via any other unauditable communication method. If referrals are made verbally, Bespoke Bids will request that this is backed up by written confirmation.
- Only those referrals that result in the referred party completing payment to Bespoke Bids for one of the approved services will qualify for the bonus.
- Bonuses will be paid only once payment has been received from the referred party. (This will qualify as a ‘Successful Referral’)
- Bonuses will be paid on successful referrals for the following approved services only:
- Bid Writing
- Bid Review
- The referred company must be an entirely separate organisation to the Referee. Subsidiaries, parent companies or partnership entities will not qualify for the referral bonus.
- There are no limits to the number of referrals that can be made.
- Successful referrals and associated bonuses are only valid on the first project which the referred party undertakes with Bespoke Bids. Any subsequent projects will not qualify for a referral bonus.
- Bespoke Bids reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this referral scheme at any time and without notice.
- Bespoke Bids shall not be liable for any losses or damages that may result from entering the referral scheme.
- All information received by Bespoke Bids is taken in good faith and on the understanding from the referee that they are authorised to pass the information which will be free from any intellectual property claims.
- The referral scheme is open until 31st December 2019.
- The bonus is paid as a reduction on the quoted price of any project undertaken by the referee following the date of ‘Successful Referral’.