The following terms and conditions govern the Bespoke Bids New Client Discount Scheme. The Scheme is run by Bespoke Bids Consultancy Limited hereinafter, Bespoke Bids.
All new clients to Bespoke Bids are eligible for a 15% discount on their first project with Bespoke Bids.
The following terms and conditions apply and are accepted by anyone participating in the scheme:
- Clients qualify as ‘new’ if they have never before undertaken a paid project with Bespoke Bids
- Discounts are only applied on the first project which the client undertakes with Bespoke Bids. Any subsequent projects will not qualify for the discount.
- Companies operating with multiple trading names under one Companies House registration will only be eligible for a discount on the first project undertaken by any of these departments or subsidiaries.
- Bespoke Bids shall not be liable for any losses or damages that may result from invoking this discount.
- This offer is available until 31st March 2019.
- Discounts are paid as a 15% reduction on the total quoted project fee following full quotation at Bespoke Bids’ standard rate.
- Only services which work towards a pre-defined deadline as set by a third-party purchasing or commissioning authority are eligible for this discount. That is to say that only Bid Writing and Bid Review services which are undertaken towards a live tender submission are eligible.
- Policy Writing, Tender Search, Consultancy or any other services which have no pre-defined deadline as set by a third-party purchasing or commissioning authority are not eligible for this discount.#
- This offer is only applicable to bid projects which exceed the initial quotation price of £1000.
- Bespoke Bids reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this discount scheme at any time and without notice.